Skip to main content

High School Exit Exam INFO/CAHSEE

California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) - Information for Former FUSD HS Students

The law - Senate Bill (SB) 172 - requires that schools grant a diploma to any pupil who completed grade twelve in the 2003–04 school year or later, and met all applicable graduation requirements other than the passage of the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE). Effective on 1/1/16.

If you believe you are now eligible to receive a diploma, please contact your previous high school to ask them for the form (CAHSEE Diploma Request Form) and submit it to your high school either in person or via U.S. mail (email will not be accepted). Please note that, if approved, it may take up to several weeks to receive the diploma.

CAHSEE-info-letter-2015.pdf (PDF)