WHS Celebrates our 120th Season ofPlays & Performances!(1898 - 2018)
Washington High School Theatre & Performing Arts Club
Theater Arts DepartmentArtistic Director: David Yick Koppeldyickkoppel@fusdk12.net
ANNOUNCING AUDITIONS FOR OUR 120th SEASON!!!
(A mystery comedy by Fred Carmichael)
(8 male / 8 female roles) - possible cross-gender casting -
Once famous mystery writers involve the audience as they apply their individual methods to solving various murders.
They include a couple who write "sophisticated" murder stories, a young author of the "James Bond" style, a "Sam Spade" hard-boiled detective writer, and a retired British, "Agatha Christie" style writer.
The story alternates between reality and imagination as the five mystery writers attempt to plot the "perfect murder."
Suddenly, one by one, each writer mysteriously begins disappearing leaving the audience to figure out "Who dunnit?"
Nov. 30th - Dec. 9th on Fridays & Saturdays (7:30pm) and Sundays at 2pm
- Tuesday, Sept. 18th & Wednesday, Sept. 19th (3:30pm - 5:30pm)
- Thursday, Sept. 20th (3:30pm - 7pm)
- Friday, Sept. 21st (3:30pm - 6:30pm)
- Prepare a 1- 2 minute dramatic or comic monologue of your choice.
- You may select a monologue from the script or one from the monologue collection available at the WHS library.
Mr. Koppel teaches Beginning Drama periods 1 & 2 and Advanced Drama 6th period.