Vallejo Mill ElementaryProud to be a TRIBES School
Principal - Rosalinda Cuebas Carrero
Vision StatementWe envision a school community of respectful, responsible, and resilient life-long learners working towards their full potential.
Historical Fact about Vallejo Mill
In 1856, José de Jesús Vallejo, brother of General M. G. Vallejo, built a flour mill here, on his Rancho Arroyo de la Alameda. Niles was once called 'Vallejo Mills'. The stone aqueduct built to carry water for the mill parallels Niles Canyon Road.
Location: Vallejo Mill Historical Park, NE corner Niles Canyon Rd and Mission Blvd (Hwy 238), Fremont