Community Involvement & ServicesThe superintendent has distributed the following list of requests to various employee, community and parent groups:
There are several District Committees for participation. Please click here for a District Committees Overview.Thank you for your help in our efforts to endure the broadest possible community participation in FUSD committees and commissions.Information on Flyer Distribution (eflyers)
- Please share your ideas of what groups or individuals we should reach out to in the community that we are not yet reaching.
- Please provide suggestions on how we can encourage people to participate in District committees and commissions.
- If you are currently participating in a District committee or commission, please share with the District
- (a) what caused you to become involved in the District committee and/or commission,
- (b) what could be done to improve the quality of your participation in the committee or commission, and
- (c) whether you would participate in another District committee or commission.
- If you are a member of a community organization or service club, please solicit ideas for increasing community participation in District committees or commissions from your members and share them with District staff.