Welcome Class of 2020!Overview:Don't fall into the sophomore slump! College may not seem like the most important thing in your life right now, but you've got to start preparing. Stay focused!Tips for college preparations:
1. Don’t wait until you junior summer to go to summer school if you have any classes with “D” or “F” grades. Remember that a “D” or “F” on your transcript won’t get you into a four-college of your choice, so make these grades up now.
2. Take the PSAT in October for a practice SAT college entrance exam or the PLAN in November for a practice ACT college entrance exam.
4. Complete your 40 hours of Service Learning this summer.
5. Visit colleges while you are on vacation and surf the net for future careers and colleges
6. Memorize your Social Security number. Every document you sign from now on will require it.HOMECOMING C/O 2019 Junior Class Shirts!KAHUNA FLOWERS FUNDRAISERSupport c/o 2019 with a thoughtful purchase of a lei (or two!) for the graduating senior(s) in your life!All you have to do is...The flowers you pre-order will be available to pick up at graduation!Order now! The last day to order will be June 10, 2017.Thank you!!
NEW POLICY For Service Hours PLEASE READ
JUNIORS, SOPHOMORES, FRESHMEN
NEW POLICY regarding hours: (as of May 2015)
ALL hours must be turned in the year you did the service! So, if you do any service this year, they must be turned in by the last day of the school year to receive credit. If you do not, you will not get credit for them. If hours are done in the summer, they are due before the end of the first term (end of January).