WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Parent Involvement = Student Success
- Parent Representative Advisory Assembly
- Advisory Commission on Instructional Equity
- Financial Advisory Committee
- Family Life Education Advisory Committee
- The Gifted in Fremont
Contact Prakash Narayan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gifted and Talented Education Parent Representative Committee
- District Ethnic and Race Relations Committee
Contact FUSD Human Resources Department at 659-2556.
- Mission Valley SELPA Community Advisory Committee
Contact FUSD Special Education Department at 659-2569.
- Native American Studies Program Parent Advisory Committee
Call 252-0575 for further information.
- District English Learner Advisory Committee
- Library/Media/Textbook Committees
School Site Committees
- Health and Safety Committee
Parents and students meeting to discuss emergency preparedness and safety issues.
Contact principal Bob Moran for information. email@example.com
- School Site Council
Provides strategic guidance for school instructional program and liaison to district office.
Contact principal Bob Moran for information on joining/participating. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Parent groups officially associated with state and national PTA advocate for children, support effective parenting and promote public involvement in schools.
Contact site PTA representative. Washington PTA President, Francine Loudon. Email email@example.com and your contact will be forwarded.
- Booster Clubs
Parent groups formed to support specific student activities such as sports, band, fine arts.
Contact site representatives.
Organizing classroom fundraising certificate program.
Contact school office.
Classroom and project volunteer opportunities
- Fine Arts Mini-Experience (FAME)
Parent volunteers teaching music, art, drama
- Music for Minors
Volunteers teaching music
Independent CommitteesFremont Education Foundation
Contact the foundation website at www.fremont-education.org. or call
Last Modified on December 18, 2017