Counselors OverviewStudents are assigned to an alpha counselor for grades 9-12. Student assignments by counselor are noted in the table below.
The College and Career Specialist manages our Career Center and is an integral part of the counseling team.
Counselor Assignment Extension
DeAnne Andrews A - Gh (grades 9-12) 37211 Ivy (Da Woon) Lee Gi - Ln (grades 9-12) 37248 email@example.com
Joanna Jensen Lo - Sh (grades 9-12) 37215 firstname.lastname@example.org Lindsay Rotter Si - Z (grades 9-12) 37218 email@example.com Catherine Castillou College / Career Specialist 37072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Faust Transcript Secretary 37131 email@example.com
Scheduling a Meeting with Your CounselorFor meetings with parents:
For meetings with student only:
- Email or phone counselor to set up appointment.
- Students can stop by their counselor’s office throughout the school day or
- Sign up for a meeting in the red binder next to the grade level attendance clerks.
- If a student has a crisis or urgent matter regarding their emotional state no request for a meeting is needed.
- Review information listed in each tab to your left prior to scheduling a meeting.
- Student meetings are given priority.
- Counselors cannot accommodate drop in visits from parents. Please schedule a meeting prior to seeing us.
- Email is the most convenient and quickest way to talk with a counselor. Please allow 2 schools days to receive a reply.
Note that during school holidays and breaks, counselors do not check their email.
Last Modified on September 26, 2016