Work PermitsName: Dee Clark
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: 510-657-4070 X27114Turn in forms during lunch or brunch to room 114
WORK PERMITS need to be RENEWED! ALL paper work but be done again, even if you have the same job! ALL WORK PERMITS EXPIRE THE FIRST WEEK IN SEPT! DO NOT DELAY!All working students under the age of 18 need a work permit. It is required by law and must be renewed at the beginning of every school year and after the first term (February). Please print and fill out:
- All forms need to be filled out and signed by the parent/guardian, employer, and student.
- After, the forms are filled out (neatly and accurately), the student needs to bring in their social security card and forms to room 114 during lunch or brunch.
- I will process the forms in a couple of days and the student can come pick up the valid work permit.
- Please be aware students must have good attendance, a 2.0 GPA, and NOT be failing any classes.
- If you have any questions, please call.
Last Modified on May 18, 2017