• Transcript Request Current Students

    Transcript Requests
    If you are requesting a transcript, click on the link below and follow the directions.
    For Current Students
    If you are requesting an official transcript, i.e. for college or a scholarship, please complete the Transcript Request Form below and return it to the Registrar. 
    You must provide a stamped envelope addressed to the college or scholarship program you want it sent to. DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS! 
    DO NOT put a return address on the envelope . It will be stamped with JFK's address.
    For Current Students - At the end of the year we will only allow a MAX of 3 personal transcripts that are not being sent to a college. Anything over 3 there is a $5.00 fee per transcript. 
    Comments (-1)
Last Modified on January 5, 2019