• Student Forms: 
    Student Handbook [pdf] (please visit the Viking Vendor to purchase a planner!)
    Progress Report Form [pdf] (great way to keep track of your progress in class, most students will need to turn in a progress report to their sports team to show that they meet academic eligibility)
    Work Permit Application [pdf] this form needs to be filled out by your employer then turned in to the College Career Center.
    Tutorial Card [pdf] use this card to visit another teacher on Wednesday or Thursday during advisory for academic help. Remember to get your pass signed at least one day before you visit. 
    Service Learning Verification Forms [link] can be found at our SERVICE LEARNING SITE
    Club Forms: 
Last Modified on April 4, 2016