Irvington Athletic Boosters
Irvington High School Booster Club is a volunteer organization made up of parents, coaches, and athletic director who strive to work together for the betterment of the school athletic department.
The Booster Club raises funds that go directly to the athletic department and teams!
These are the ways IHS Boosters supports all sports:
- Tournament Fees
- First Aid Supplies
- Equipment and Uniforms
- Support for Athletic Trainer
- NCS T-shirts/patches/awards
- 4-year plaques for athletes
- Additional awards for athletes & coaches
- Scholarships for seniors
- NCS fees required for all sports to participate in NCS
In addition, each sport’s coach can ask Boosters for additional support.
Here are some of the items Boosters has helped provide in recent years:
We strongly encourage all parents to join the club and help support our program and athletes. Please complete the below form and return it with your choice of Booster sponsorship.
- Track & Field – New Timing system, uniforms
- Wrestling – New Scale, uniforms
- Softball – Uniforms, Bleachers, Scoreboard
- Football – Jerseys, Sled, Coaches Clinic
- Water Polo – Goals & Nets, Caps
- Basketball – Uniforms & Shooting machine
- Golf – Bags
- Baseball – Uniforms, New Grass for Infield.
- Mats for the gym floor
- Gym Scoreboard