How To Register
- Please call 510.793.6469 to schedule the TABE (Test for Adult Basic Education).
- Classes will concentrate on: Phonics, Spelling Skills, Punctuation, Grammar & Writing, English Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Basic Math Skills (from Addition to Pre-Algebra).
- Adults who wish to enroll in High School classes may contact the office by calling 510.793.6469 or in person to make a counseling appointment during which they will select and register for their classes. We offer credit recovery courses for district high school students who need to make up credit for a failed course. Students may see their counselor to obtain a concurrent enrollment form. The completed form is required for students to enroll in after-school classes at Fremont Adult and Continuing Education on a space-available basis. The completed form must be brought to the Adult School office where additional pre-registration paperwork will be completed and a class schedule will be issued to the student.
5 Ways to Register1. Online2. Phone 510.793.6465 X 291023. Fax 510.793.22714. MailFremont Adult School
- You can register in class at the first class session.
4700 Calaveras Ave.
Fremont, CA 945385. Walk In
- Register in class or call 793-2240.
Monday, April 16, 2012
- Classes are ongoing. You may join our ESL Program during the school year. Please contact the ESL office at 793-2240 for more information.
- New students must take a placement test. This process takes about 2-3 hours. Please be on time.
- Placement testing schedule for Spring Session, 2012:
8:30 am and 6:30 pm
- Register in the High School Office, Room 201 between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday; or in the Main Office between the hours of 4:00 pm and 9:00 pm Monday through Thursday.
- High School Diploma Program
- Please call 510.793.6465 for further information and registration procedures.
1. Pre-register in person at Fremont Adult and Continuing Education's Main Office.a. Bring Driver's license and Court Documents with you.b. Be prepared to pay the fee by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or ATM at the time of pre-registration.2. Pre-register by calling 510.793.6465, Ext. 29102.
- Please contact the office for a registration packet and to schedule a tour.
Last Modified on April 4, 2016