Adults with Disabilities Program - Noll Center
4700 Calaveras Avenue, Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: 510.793.6465 x29511 or x29505
M-F 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Registration is open throughout the school year!
The Adults with Disabilities (AWD) Program offers life skills instruction for developmentally disabled adults. We teach skills that enable individuals to function independently and socially in our community. Our approach affirms the dignity of students and their right to independence, self esteem, and respect.
- Computer Skills
- Independent Living Skills
- Life Skills Development
- Socialization/Leisure Skills
- Conflict Management
- Community Awareness
- Functional Academics (Math and Reading)
- Arts and Crafts
- Music Appreciation
- Students participate in community outings, study current events and participage in personal fitness classes.
- 2017-2018 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Fall Newsletter
- 2017 Spring Newsletter
- 2016-2017 Winter Newsletter
- 2016 Fall Newsletter
- Click here to donate to our program.
- We accept plastic bottles and aluminum cans.
DATES TO REMEMBER January 8 Classes Resume School in session January 15 Martin Luther King Jr. Day No School February 19 President's Day No School March ?? Staff Development No School March 31-April 8 Spring Break No School April 9 Classes Resume School in session May 28 Memorial Day No School July 4 Independence Day No School August 4? Last Day of School School in session