Adults with Disabilities Program - Noll Center
4700 Calaveras Avenue, Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: 510.793.6465 x29511 or x29505
M-F 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Registration is open throughout the school year!
The Adults with Disabilities (AWD) Program offers life skills instruction for developmentally disabled adults. We teach skills that enable individuals to function independently and socially in our community. Our approach affirms the dignity of students and their right to independence, self esteem, and respect.
- Computer Skills
- Independent Living Skills
- Life Skills Development
- Sociacilization/Leisure Skills
- Recycling, Conflict Management
- Community Awareness
- Functional Academics
- Students participate in community outings, study current events and participage in personal fitness classes.
Newsletters: 2016 Winter Newsletter
- The AWD Program is partially funded by donations through the Fremont Education Foundation!
Contact Fremont Adult and Continuing Education at (510) 793-6465, x29511.
- We accept plastic bottles and aluminum cans.
DATES TO REMEMBER January 4 Classes Resume School in session January 18 Martin Luther King Jr. Day No School February 15 President's Day No School March 25 Staff Development No School March 28-April 1 Spring Break No School April 4 Classes Resume School in session May 30 Memorial Day No School July 4 Independence Day No School July 29 Last Day of School School in session