Helpful Info for New Students & Parents
We understand that being a new student and a new parent in the community can be very overwhelming so we have included this section to help answer many of your questions. Feel free to contact the school office if you need more information.
Click on the following links to go directly to the particular section on this page. Some links opens a new browser window and opens a PDF file. Other links open a new browser window to the FUSD website.
- Bell Schedule & Early Release Days: check the Bell Schedule and Calendar to learn more about our daily schedule and early release days.
- Monday Morning Assembly: there is an additional 8:05 AM bell to remind students that they need to go to the lower playground (3rd Grade Playground area) for the 8:10 AM assembly instead of lining up in their normal places. To avoid possible tardies, students should be in line in the lower playground before the 8:10 AM bell.
- About drop-off/pick-up of your child before/afterschool and valet: please read the Ongoing Reminders link on our home page under Headlines & Features about the process to pick up and drop off your student.
- Newsletters: click the Newsletters tab on home page to see an archive of newsletters. This is how you can get acquainted with the school
- District Calendar: click link at the top right to view
- FUSD District Test Reports (SPPA, SARC, Fact Sheet opens FUSD site))
- FUSD Parent Resource Information (opens FUSD site)
- FUSD Parents Can Help Booklet (opens FUSD site)
- YMCA Afterschool Child Care for School Age Children
Other Resources for Newcomers to Fremont