• CalPERS Retirement Information


    3 Months Before Retiring

    • Submit your completed retirement application and the required documents to the Human Resources department at Fremont Unified School District and CalPERS. Your application can be submitted in person at one of CalPERS Regional Offices, by mail, or online by logging in to my|CalPERS. Be sure to keep a copy of all the documents submitted for your own record.
    • Check with your credit union, employee organization, or insurance plan to see if certain types of payroll deductions can be continued into retirement.
    • Check with your health benefits officer or personnel office to determine your eligibility for health and dental coverage as a retiree.
     If you have any questions after reviewing this information, please visit CalPERS Retirement
    or contact Human Resources at (510)659-2556.
    A-L: Marlene Leal ext. 12282
    M-Z: LaTonia Silva ext. 12283