Certificated Employment Opportunities for Staff and Managementincluding the Application Process
Our Mission StatementWe provide exemplary customer service to recruit, retain, and support employeeswho are committed to educate, challenge and inspireour students and school community.
Fremont Unified School District accepts on-line applications through EdJoin.org for positionsthat are currently posted.
This category includes all teachers, nurses, speech-language specialists, special education, program specialists, psychologists and counselor positions. All positions require a valid California credential authorizing the specific type of service, CLAD/BCLAD (English Learner Authorization Certificate) is required for all teaching positions.
Certificated Employment for School Year 2017 / 2018
Certificated Employment for School Year 2016 / 2017Speech Language Pathologist for school year 16/17Posted on 02/10/2017. 2 openings.
For Internal Applicants:
- As a condition of initial employment, all new hires must have a clear tuberculin exam within the past 60 days prior to beginning work with Fremont Unified School District.
- Upon hire, original transcripts are required.
- Interview panel/Hiring Manager may recommend you for hire to Human Resources. Human Resources offers candidates the position.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact certificated personnel at (510) 659-2556 for assistance.
- Please use your log in to FUSD website. Visit Human Resources web page.
- Summer School & Extended School Year have a link in left side menu section.
The Fremont Unified School District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Nondiscrimination in Employment
The Governing Board prohibits unlawful discrimination against and/or harassment of district employees and job applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender or sexual orientation at any district site and/or activity. The Board also prohibits retaliation against any district employee or job applicant who complains, testifies or in any way participates in the district’s complaint procedures instituted pursuant to this policy.