Enrollment (Glankler Early Learning Center)Welcome to the Fremont Unified School District. Below, you will find information to assist parents/guardians with completing the enrollment process for Glankler Early Learning Center.
Requesting a Preschool Special Education Evaluation (3-5 year olds)
Only students who live full time within the boundaries of FUSD are eligible to receive assessments.
1. Download and complete an enrollment application, Click here. If you have more than one student you wish to enroll, you will need to complete one enrollment application packet per student.
2. An appointment is no longer required to enroll at Glankler Early Learning Center. You may walk-in when you have all the required documents. Please make sure you have completed the enrollment documents prior to your arrival. Thank you for your understanding.
3. Bring your completed application packet plus the verification documents specified below to Student Support Services at 4210 Technology Drive, Room 160, in Fremont, CA Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM.
Required verification documents include the following:
‣ Proofs of ResidencyEvidence of residency may be established by documentation showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within the District, including, but not limited to, two (2) of the documents listed below (Education Code 48204.1). The name of the parent/legal guardian coming to enroll should be on the residency documents, and documents must be current dated within 30-45 days.- Current Property tax statement, mortgage statement, or final close of escrow letter;- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt;- Current utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt;- Pay stub;- Voter registration;- Correspondence from a government agency;- Declaration of Residency executed by the student's parent/guardian;- If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student; or- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the caregiving adult in accordance with Family Code 6552.‣ Birth verification: Birth Certificate or Passport
‣ Current Immunization Records (with first & last names, date of birth, dates of all shots given, physician stamp for each shot; if immunization has been transcribed, physician stamps for all shots).
‣ Parent/Guardian’s photo identification4. Once enrollment is complete, you will be directed to the Special Education Department to pick up a Child Find/Referral Packet.5. Submit the completed packet to Glankler Early Learning Center located at 39207 Sundale Drive.6. You will be contacted within 15 days of receipt of your completed packet by the Preschool Assessment Team.
Caregiver Affidavits/Declarations of ResidencyIf you are in need of a Caregiver Affidavit and/or a Declaration of Residency, you must have these forms completed prior to enrollment in an FUSD elementary and secondary school. Click Here to determine if you are in need a Caregiver Affidavit and/or a Declaration of Residency.
Anonymous Residency Tip Line 510-659-2550