What is PTA?Warwick PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is a non-profit, all-volunteer, parent organization dedicated to planning programs and activities that benefit Warwick students. Although not affiliated with the school, we work closely with Warwick teachers and staff to enhance our children’s education. We are affiliated with both the National PTA and the California State PTA.for the latest information about our current activitiesThe following is a summary of some of our many activities:
- Wizard Walk – Our one major fundraiser of the year is a walk-a-thon to raise funds for PTA programs and classroom supplies.
- MAGIC (Music Art and Geography In Concert) - MAGIC is a unique enrichment program that was developed by Warwick volunteers and supported by Warwick PTA. It allows our students to explore the music, art, and geography of different regions around the world. Parent volunteers visit each Warwick classroom, at all grade levels from TK through 6th grade, five times during the year to share prepared lessons and conclude with regionally inspired art projects.
- PTA Programs – PTA sponsors three school-wide assemblies for students each year. In past years, programs have included an Anti-Bullying Assembly, a Musical by Children’s Theater and a Wildlife Assembly.
- Reflections Art Program – Reflections is a National PTA Arts program that encourages students to explore and be involved in the arts. Here at Warwick, PTA hosts two workshops that give Warwick students a chance to share their creative talents.
- Safety – Warwick PTA is committed to our children’s safety. PTA supplies and maintains much of the school’s emergency preparedness supplies including first aid kits for each classroom, large first aid kits for the school and three days of food and drinking water for every student and staff on campus.
- Staff Appreciation – During this weeklong event in May, we show our appreciation for Warwick's wonderful teachers and staff.
- Yearbook and Warwick Spirit Wear – PTA committees design the school yearbook and Warwick T-Shirts and Sweatshirts each year and offers them for sale at a minimal cost.
- Movie Nights – PTA hosts family movie nights free of charge for the Warwick community.
- Passive Fundraisers – PTA participates in several passive fundraising programs in which families enroll and earn money for our school while going about their normal activities and shopping at places they would normally shop. It is a very easy way for families to support programs at Warwick.
- PTA Newsletter - We publish a monthly newsletter to keep the Warwick community informed of our activities.
To join our general e-mail list please send a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coordination - There are many opportunities to volunteer and become involved in your child's school. PTA coordinates volunteers for all PTA activities as well as many school activities.
PLEASE NOTE: Non-EndorsementContent on this website and/or the Fremont Unified School District website includes information and links created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. This is an extracurricular organization web page. Opinions expressed on this page shall not be attributed to the District. FUSD provides this information solely for our users' convenience. When users select a link to an external website, they are leaving the FUSD site and are subject to the privacy policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website. Fremont Unified School District does not endorse the information or linked websites.