The Boosters Club meets the second Monday of the month at 7:00 pm in the A wing cafeteria. Anyone is welcome to attend.What is Boosters?
Where does Boosters get its funding?
- The Boosters Club at Mission San Jose High School is a non-profit organization which supports Athletics and the Visual & Performing Arts.
- Boosters Membership Form
- Membership Fees
- Interest Earned from trust accounts established many years ago by Bingo fundraisers.
What are the funds spent on?
- ATHLETICS: Officials; League, Conference & State fees; athletic equipment; baseball field restoration and gym floor refinishing.
- FINE ARTS: Musical instruments; computer lab equipment; software upgrade;, band/colorguard uniforms & flags; theatre equipment; costumes; sheet music; kilns; art media & photography equipment.
The District does not provide adequate funding for these programs. The shortfall in the operating budget for the programs must be made up by the Boosters Club.What are Boosters' goals?
- Increase parental awareness and support of the two departments in attendance at both athletic and fine arts performance events.
- Increase the monies available to enhance programs through membership, donations and fund-raising activities.
Please join Boosters and support Athletics and the Visual and Performing Arts at Mission San Jose High School.Boosters Officers 2016-2017
- President: Danielle Raha
- VP Membership: Jan Scrutton
- VP Fundraising: Carrie Batesole
- Treasurer: Kari Armstrong
- Secretary: Letitia Chinn
- Members at Large: Neelu Yadav, Monica Kraft
- Athletics Representative: Tom Thomsen
- Fine Arts Representative: Jason Aucoin
This is an extracurricular organization web page. Opinions expressed on this page shall not be attributed to the Fremont Unified School District.