Home Giving Contact District Calendar Website Concerns
Return to Headlines

When Should Parents Take Action?

Do you know the signs and symptoms of emotional problems in children and teens?   How do you identify the difference between a normal childhood mood swing and an early sign of potential mental disorder?  The City of Fremont Human Service Department has developed the attached information for parents to help identify when a child may be suffering from emotional or mental distress and who to call with concerns or questions.