Welcome to P.M. Kindergarten in Room K-4!
I am very excited about the upcoming year here at Leitch. This will be my 11th year teaching in the Fremont School District and my 9th year teaching at Leitch. My goal is to create a positive, hands-on learning environment that will promote independent learners and academic growth. I plan to work as a team with parents to help improve students' organizational skills, social skills, and study habits. I hope to inspire my students to become life long learners.
The best way to contact me is through e-mail. If you have a message for me, please write it down or I might not remember. If I do not respond to your e-mail, it has probably been sent to my SPAM folder. Please type FUSD in the subject line or send me a note to let me know your e-mail is not getting through to my in-box.
- Thursday, December 11th – Spirit Day.
- December 8th – December 18th
– Bring in Stocking Stuffers
- Wednesday, December 17th –
Gingerbread Houses 2:00 in K-4
Friday, December 19th- Minimum Day- All Kinders attend from 8:15 to
Winter Break, No School: December 22nd- January 2nd
- Library books are due on Friday. Students who do not return them on time will not be allowed to check out a book until their book is returned. Families are responsible for paying for lost or damaged books.
- Remember to bring sharing every Friday. It is part of homework!
- Book Bags come back to school every day. They are collected on Fridays and returned on Mondays.