I am very excited about the upcoming year here at Leitch. This will be my 13th year teaching in the Fremont School District and my 11th year teaching at Leitch. My goal is to create a positive, hands-on learning environment that will promote independent learners and academic growth. I plan to work as a team with parents to help improve students' organizational skills, social skills, and study habits. I hope to inspire my students to become life long learners.
The best way to contact me is through e-mail. If you have a message for me, please write it down or I might not remember. If I do not respond to your e-mail, it has probably been sent to my SPAM folder. Please type FUSD in the subject line or send me a note to let me know your e-mail is not getting through to my in-box.
*You’re invited, Wednesday,
December 21st at 2:00 in K-4. We will be making gingerbread houses.*
- December 12th – December 20th
– Bring in Stocking Stuffers
- Friday, December 16th – Early Day.
All kinders attend from 8:10-11:30.
- Wednesday, December 21st –
Gingerbread Houses 2:00 in K-4
Thursday, December 22nd- Early Day- All Kinders attend from 8:10 to
11:30. Pajama Day.
Winter Break, No School: December 23rd – January 6th
- Thursday, January 12th - Parent Reading and Writing Night 6-7pm
- Friday, January 13th - Early Day. All Kinders attend from 8:10-11:30
- Monday, January 16th - No School for Martin Luther King Jr. Day