Welcome to P.M. Kindergarten in Room K-4!
I am very excited about the upcoming year here at Leitch. This will be my 12th year teaching in the Fremont School District and my 10th year teaching at Leitch. My goal is to create a positive, hands-on learning environment that will promote independent learners and academic growth. I plan to work as a team with parents to help improve students' organizational skills, social skills, and study habits. I hope to inspire my students to become life long learners.
The best way to contact me is through e-mail. If you have a message for me, please write it down or I might not remember. If I do not respond to your e-mail, it has probably been sent to my SPAM folder. Please type FUSD in the subject line or send me a note to let me know your e-mail is not getting through to my in-box.
February 12th – Last Day to Bring in socks for the sock drive
February 11th- Last Day to bring in Valentine’s
- Friday, February 12th
– Early Day. All Kinders attend 8:10-11:30.
- No School- Monday, February 15th
– President’s Day
February 19th – Fan Dance at 2:45 in the Kindergarten Playground.
Dress students in red. Parents are invited to watch!
March 2nd – Dr. Seuss' Birthday! Early Day. All kinders attend 8:10-11:30. Kindergarten Pajama Day.
- Tuesday, March 8th - Last day to bring in Pennies for Patients.
- Library books are due on Thursdays. Students who do not return them on time will not be allowed to check out a book until their book is returned. Families are responsible for paying for lost or damaged books.
- Remember to bring sharing every Friday. It is part of homework!
- Book Bags come back to school every day. They are collected on Fridays and returned on Tuesdays.