Welcome to P.M. Kindergarten in Room K-4!
I am very excited about the upcoming year here at Leitch. This will be my 10th year teaching in the Fremont School District and my 8th year teaching at Leitch. My goal is to create a positive, hands-on learning environment that will promote independent learners and academic growth. I plan to work as a team with parents to help improve students' organizational skills, social skills, and study habits. I hope to inspire my students to become life long learners.
The best way to contact me is through e-mail. If you have a message for me, please write it down or I might not remember. If I do not respond to your e-mail, it has probably been sent to my SPAM folder. Please type FUSD in the subject line or send me a note to let me know your e-mail is not getting through to my in-box.
It is very nice to be back from Maternity Leave and working with your students. Mrs. Pedrazza did a wonderful job with the class and the students miss her very much. I'm looking forward to spending the next month really getting to know my class and meeting all the parents during parent teacher conferences.
- Parents are invited to join our class in K-4 to make Gingerbread Houses on Monday, 12/16 at 2:00 pm!
- Starting Monday, 12/9 students can bring in Stocking Stuffers to give to their classmates. Students are welcome to bring in something small (stickers, erasers, small candy with no nuts) to put in each child's stocking. Make sure they bring enough for everyone. We have 28 students in our class.
- Friday, 12/20 all Kindergarteners come early. Students will attend school from 8:15-11:35.
- No School 12/23-1/3 for Winter Break
- Library books are due on Friday. Students who do not return them on time will not be allowed to check out a book until their book is returned. Families are responsible for paying for lost or damaged books.
- Remember to bring sharing every Friday. It is part of homework!
- Book Bags come back to school every day. They are collected on Fridays and returned on Mondays.