Community Involvement & Services
The superintendent has distributed the following list of requests to various employee, community and parent groups:
- Please share your ideas of what groups or individuals we should reach out to in the community that we are not yet reaching.
- Please provide suggestions on how we can encourage people to participate in District committees and commissions.
- If you are currently participating in a District committee or commission, please share with the District
- (a) what caused you to become involved in the District committee and/or commission,
- (b) what could be done to improve the quality of your participation in the committee or commission, and
- (c) whether you would participate in another District committee or commission.
- If you are a member of a community organization or service club, please solicit ideas for increasing community participation in District committees or commissions from your members and share them with District staff.
Thank you for your help in our efforts to endure the broadest possible community participation in FUSD committees and commissions.