Welcome to Hopkins Junior High School Library
Library is the extension of classroom learning.
Hopkins Library provides a safe, friendly and pleasant learning environment for the students on the school campus during the regular school day.
Library Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Students should bring their ID card to check out books. Books are due in three weeks and can be renewed two times.
- There are over 11,000 books which include Biography, Reference books, Audio books, Non Fiction, Fiction and Text books to support students need.
- Thousands of fiction and nonfiction AR and Literacy Skills titles support the English curriculum.
- Twelve computers (for students use) have access to the internet, Power point, Excel, and Microsoft Word for research, presentations other projects and homework.
- The library is visited by the English teachers with their classes on a regular basis. Students present their book reports in power point using the library computer and LCD projector.
- We continue to add a wide variety of current materials creating a modern, comprehensive library media center.
- The goal of Hopkins Junior High Library Media Program is to provide all our students with a wide variety of up-to-date information resources, which will enable them to become successful learners.
The Accelerated Reading Book List (Updated 3/07/08)
Literacy Skills List (Updated 3/07/08)
Literature Lists: http://sirsi.fremont.k12.ca.us/library/fusd2.htm
Alameda County Library
If you have any suggestion or comments we would like to hear from you.
(510) 656-3500 ext-38001