Mission San Jose Elementary Schools vision is to meet the needs of our school community by providing:
· A nurturing, supportive and respectful environment for students and staff
· Communication and cooperation with home and the community
· Effective instructional strategies for achieving academic excellence for all students
· Development of the unique talents and abilities of each student
· Development of skills so that all students are productive citizens in a diverse global community
· A culturally responsible, responsive and proficient learning environment.
Mission San Jose Elementary School and its School Site Council are committed to implementing the Federal goal of No Child Left Behind" and the State goal of every student mastering their grade level standards. The staff is also committed to fostering an environment where students can take pride in their individual as well as collaborative achievements in a culturally proficient environment, as evidenced by their display of respect for all staff and students.