Transcripts & Work Permits (School Year)

TRANSCRIPTS (2017 Summer process)

Transcripts are available for a fee at each of the individual high schools. Please contact your school of attendance or last school of attendance for additional information.

Download the Transcript Request Form (pdf)

WORK PERMITS (2017 Summer process)

Work Permits are available from each high school, and each school sets up the procedures for their students. This would also include junior high students within the same attendance area, if the student is eligible to apply for a work permit.  

Download the Work Permit Request - CDE Form B1-1 (Rev. 02-14) pdf