Students who live full-time within the boundaries of Fremont Unified School District are eligible to attend.
To Enroll in Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten, students born:
9/2/2009 – 9/1/2010: Enroll in Kindergarten for 2015-2016 school year.
Enrollment is completed at the school site. Please visit your home school for enrollment. If you are not sure which school is your home school, click on School Locator.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ENROLLMENT ONLY:
Currently, enrollment at FUSD is
centralized for Elementary school sites only.
Enrollment is a 3-step process. Please follow the steps below:
(BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Students must be living in Fremont, CA at the time of enrollment for current school year.
Students must be 5 years of age on
or before September 1st of the current year to enroll in Kindergarten.
3. A student cannot be enrolled in an FUSD school for the current school year if they are currently enrolled in another public or private school for the current school year.
Complete an enrollment application.
Please complete all fields. Complete the entire application (the Health History Exam Form and Oral Health Assessment Form DOES NOT need to be completed prior to your appointment; all other forms do) AND print a hard copy. You will bring this hard copy to your enrollment appointment (See step 3).
you have more than one student you wish to enroll, you will need to complete one enrollment application per student.
Click here to create an online enrollment appointment.
· Select a service - Please READ CAREFULLY & SELECT THE TYPE OF APPOINTMENT YOU NEED.
(Service types: Declaration of Residency or Enrollment Only)
· Enter Parent/Guardian name, phone #, & email address.
· Enter Student’s name, date of birth, & home address in the Additional Info. field.
· Please book one appointment for each student you need to enroll, not one appointment per family.
Step 3: Arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time at 4210 Technology Drive, Room 123.
1. Proofs of ResidencyEvidence of residency may be established by documentation showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within the District, including, but not limited to, two (2) of any of the following (Education Code 48204.1):
2. Birth Verification: Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Current immunization records with first & last names, date of birth, dates of all shots given, physician stamp for each shot. If immunization record has been transcribed, physician stamps for all shots.
Caregiver Affidavits/Declarations of Residency