Please click on the "+" sign to the left of the Science tab to access the pull down menu. Then, choose the page you wish to view.
Science is made up of Six parts:
1. Work book (reinforces basic concepts of the lesson) .
2. Enrichment worksheets (takes basic concepts taught and applies them to a new situation)
3. In Class Lab (reinforces scientific skills such as observation, drawing conclusions, making inferences)
4. Math Analyzing Data (using graphs to answer scientific questions) and skills activities (short activities that give quick chances to use scientific skills such as classifying, observing, drawing conclusions, making inferences, interpreting data)
5. Infographics (draw, label, and often times color graphics that teach a concept)
6. science video quizzes