Gomes Elementary -- Computer Lab Rules
You should -
3) Go directly to and stay at the computer which is assigned to you, and change places if requested to do so by the teacher.
4) Leave bookbags and any unneeded books or accessories under the tables and not in the walkways or computer lab entrance area.
5) Bring in any textbooks, notebooks, or other materials as instructed by the teacher.
6) Use all of your time in the computer lab to accomplish the directions from the teacher.
7) Treat the computer room as a library and work quietly, not talking to other students, and not making any distracting noises.
8) Leave the computers and accessories clean and as you found them and ready for the next student to use.
You will NOT –
1) Bring any food, gum, candy, seeds, or drinks into the computer lab.
3) Attempt to send and receive email or instant messages to anyone unless it is part of the instruction directed by the teacher.