I. Timelines and procedures regardingreview, correcting and return of homework:
Students will independently work on assigned homework and beexpected to return with the completed assignment the following day. Teacherwill review assignment orally with the class while students self-correct.
II. Frequencyof homework:
· Monday Thursday weekly
III. Durationof minutes for homework:
· 45-60 minutes daily (Math, Language Arts, test preparation, andresearch).
IV. Type ofhomework opportunities:
· Standard based questioning, reasoning, and thinking
· Worksheets and study skills reviewing lesson(s) of the day
· Project based assignments
V. Percentageof overall grade in which homework encompasses:
· 10% of students grade will encompass homework
VI. Individual/long term/major homework assignments:
· Scienceresearch project
· Students with excused absences areallotted the same number of days of the absence to complete work. Work beyondthose days will not be accepted.