6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Parent Education Night (2 of 9)
3:15 PM - 4:15 PM GSPA Meeting (3 of 10)
* What are the skills addressed in playgroups?
* How can playgroups help my child with autism?
* Are playgroups research-based?
* What is so important about play?
* What are some of the activities that are part of a playgroup?
* What can I do at home to help my child with social skills development?
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT developing social skills in your child,
PLEASE ATTEND OUR NEXT
PARENT EDUCATION NIGHT
ON Wednesday, October 21st @ 6:00 P.M.
Monday, Oct 12th - The Special Olympics comes to Glankler!
Monday, Oct 19th - Fall Picture Day!
Wednesday, Oct 21st - Pumpkin Patch @ Blacow site
Wednesday, Oct 21st - Parent Education Night Topic: "Improving Social Skills through Playgroups"
Friday, Oct 23rd - Pumpkin Patch @ Glankler
Saturday, Oct. 24th - Make a Difference Day!
Friday, Oct 30th - Halloween Parade
Friday, Nov 13th - Harvest Feast
Wednesday, Nov 11th - Veterans Day
Nov 23rd - Nov 27th - Thanksgiving Break
Dec 21 - Jan 1 - Winter Break
Monday, Jan 18th - MLK Jr. Day
Monday, Feb 15th - President's Day
Friday, March 25th - Teacher Non work Day
Mar 28 - Apr 1 - Spring Break
Monday, May 30 - Memorial Day